2020 MMRA VE Sessions
MMRA hosts VE sessions around the third Saturday (subject to changes) of each month. Exams are generally held at the Marlboro Public Library at 9:00 AM. Please contact Bill Wade (617.699.3670) for the latest exam session information. This is an accredited ARRL/VEC Program.
The schedule for 2020 is as follows:
- January 18, 2020
- February 15, 2020 *Note location change* - AARC FLEA Market (Whitcomb School) See Map
- March 14, 2020 *Note date change*
- April 18, 2020
- May 16, 2020
- June 20, 2020
- July 25, 2020 at the Northeast HamXposition *Note Date & Location Change*
- October 17, 2020
- November 21, 2020
- December 19, 2020
Bold indicates confirmed date and location
Not Bold are "tentative dates"
What to bring to the EXAM!
When attending a VE Session please remember to bring:
One government issued Photo ID, or two non-photo ID's (one with address)
Original FCC-issued license plus a photocopy (if licensed)
Original plus photocopies of all CSCE's you are claiming
- The ARRL/VEC 2020 test session fee of $15.00.
- All applicants for Amateur Radio Licenses must supply their FRN (see below) or Taxpayer ID Number (typically your Social Security Number) on the application.
(You may preregister with the FCC and get a Federal Registration Number (FRN) to use instead of using your SSN on the form NVEC 605.
By supplying the FCC/ULS with you email address you will receive an email with a link to obtain an official copy of your license.
The ARRL has a primer for registering on-line. Registration in ULS is the process of identifying your Taxpayer Information Number (typically your Social Security Number), your name and your call sign."
Map to Exam Site
To see a map of how to get to:
Marlboro Public Library and Whitcomb School, click here.
Looking for other exam opportunities? Then try these links:
Click here to visit the ARRL Exam Page.
Click here to visit
the W5YI exam locator.
This page last revised 2018 December 9
To EMAIL Bill Wade click here.